Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hot Wheels RLC Real Riders - Texas Drive 'Em


I still remember when I first saw the picture of this casting online.  My reaction: "game over, man".  It was really shiny, everything seemed to be painted meticulously, and had rubber tires(I was into $1 cars, w/plastic tires).  

By the time I bought this on eBay, I was a collector who was starting to get his feet wet in the hobby, and I paid roughly $40 for this one.  It's going rate is around double that now, so it was $40 well spent.










I really wanted to open this one, but I chickened out.  :p  RLC Silverado(green one) I spent $85, that one's also worth double that & I opened that one......  I don't know why I couldn't open this one.  Maybe it's the pretty bikes in the back.  Sorry.  I did my best take detailed pics.  :(

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm not a huge fan of HW, I collect 100% series only, but this one dude!!
    Like for you, the bikes work perfectly on me, ahahah!!
    And your pics are nice, thank you for sharing! :)
    (don't open it, it's okay like that ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bertrand!

      100% series are nice, along with any of their high(er) end collectible cars. However, my favorite hot wheels are these releases by the red line club/hot wheels collectors. Check out a search sometime for hot wheels RLC. I think you'll like what you see. :)

      Delete