Saturday, February 20, 2016

gmp - Corvette Racing C5R

gmp corvette C5R

When I got this, I think I collected mostly mainline hot wheels & matchboxes.  Back then, this was pretty impressive stuff.  I'm by no means a seasoned TLV collector, but after getting into TLVs, also some other premium 1/64 diecasts, this gmp looks............ little rough.  :D

I can still appreciate the effort that went into it though.  gmp went their own way with this, and put lot of work into it.  If the look of the front end was executed better, it could've been something really special.

gmp corvette C5R 13622

gmp corvette C5R racing 13622

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R 1/64

gmp corvette C5R 1/64

gmp corvette racing c5r 13622

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R 1/64

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R 1/64

gmp corvette C5R greenlight

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R

gmp corvette C5R tomica super silhouette

Next to TLV Skyline Super Silhouette race car.  It does look damn good with the hood off!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol

      Yes, still a cool car. gmp I think normally produced 1/18 scale cars? I also heard from another collector that gmp was bought out by GreenLight.

      Delete