Tuesday, February 9, 2016

WWW(World's Worst Website). HotWheelsCollectors .COM = Cabbin' Fever

One way I could describe the Hot Wheels Collectors site is "The Torture Chamber".  Some members leave fuming.  Tiny portion of members claim there is absolutely nothing wrong with the website.  Most members return dreading the guaranteed stress from the glitchiest website known to online shoppers, because they have the coolest hot wheel releases.  Almost always exclusives that you won't find anywhere else.   :(

Latest glitch netted me this totally unwanted Cabbin' Fever.  


hot wheels cabbin' fever

hot wheels cabin fever

hot wheels cabbin' fever
While I was renewing my membership , I apparently added this car to the basket by mistake during one of its glitch/freeze/temporarily unavailable/etc. loops, and according to the customer service, there was nothing they could do to delete this from my order.  If I wanted to, I can arrange to refuse delivery when it arrives in the mail.  That didn't make much sense to me, so I decided to attempt to sell it on eBay myself.  Anywho, while I'm at it, I wanted to share one shocker about this casting.  

Actually, it's not the casting.  It's the card:

hot wheels cabbin' fever

hot wheels cabbin' fever

I didn't ask for this hot wheels car, but I have to admit; I did get a kick out of the gigantic card.  lol





No comments:

Post a Comment