Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-123b Mazda T2000 Dump Car(Nittsu/Nippon Express)

Excuse the old pictures, but I wanted to show this thing to my collector friend Hugo in a hurry.   ;)

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-123b Mazda T2000 Dump Car(Nittsu/Nippon Express)

tlv  LV-123b Mazda T2000 Dump

tLV-123b Mazda T2000 Dump

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-123b Mazda T2000

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-123b Mazda T2000 Dump Car(Nittsu/Nippon Express)

tlv Mazda T2000

Cool throwback little thing.


3 comments:

  1. Well, you are on fast mode today, aren't you? So many new posts all coming at once... I mean, wow!

    Also, that T2000 is quite nifty and nicely detailed, but I can't help but to think that it would look even better with the Toyo Kogyo colors, you know? It would make for an interesting car...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't make one in that though, do they? TBH, I've been eyeing the plain blue one, just like the Choro-Q.

      Delete
    2. Indeed they don't, which is a shame in my opinion. It makes sense, after all... Just the plain blue one is a nice car, but a Mazda Service car would look even more interesting.

      Delete