Sunday, February 7, 2016

Twitter Fave: Awesome Choro-Q Collection, Even Better Photos!

I started using Twitter little over couple of months ago.  I didn't know what to expect, got little help from my Twitter Coach Jarrod, now I enjoy the heck out of it.  On there, I can get the latest on hot wheels/minicars from Tomytec, Lamley Group, Hot Wheels, GreenLight, Race Grooves, etc.  They are great, but there was one pleasant surprise that came out of nowhere.... well, Thailand to be exact.  :D

ⓙⓔⓐⓑ's Twitter page has unique style, and even the main subject's also unique:  Choro-Q's!  Some may recall these little pull-back toy cars as "Penny Racers"?  

choro-q
https://twitter.com/Jeab_Saeueng

These are the neatest cars on her page, but what really got my attention were the high quality, super stylish photos.  In comparison, my photos look like they were taken by a monkey with one good eye & really shaky hands(I have ways to go, I can admit that. lol).


choro-q honda civic

choro-q fire set

choro-q honda t360 watermelon

choro-q fairlady z nissan 240z

Beautiful outdoor shots.

choro-q honda civic

choro-q honda accord

choro-q honda nsx

choro-q type-r civic nsx integra

choro-q cony hello kitty

choro-q cony yotsuba

choro-q daihatsu midget yotsuba

choro-q honda z puppy

choro-q honda z

choro-q parappa the rapper

choro-q honda z

choro-q honda nsx acura

choro-q honda cr-x crx


choro-q daihatsu midget スッパマンDr. スランプ

Choro-Q Mercedes Benz 300sl

I saved my favorite picture for last.  How awesome is the Daihatsu Midget Choro-Q?  How awesome is the duck!!!

Choro-Q daihatsu midget

Thank you Jeab for sharing your wonderful work with us.  :)  Please check out her latest post on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment