Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hot Wheels Walmart Exclusive Truck Series Datsun 620..... plus Kmart Exclusive & the First Edition

hot wheels walmart datsun 620 pickup truck

This one was a Walmart exclusive, and I had no chance of getting one.  I paid around $7.50 on eBay?  For two weeks in a row, I got an item with many hair stuck on it.  Nothing worse than having to buy from a scalper, then getting it on the hairy card(seriously, what is up, eBay sellers!?).  The truck:

hot wheels walmart datsun 620 pickup truck

hot wheels walmart datsun 620

hot wheels walmart datsun 620 pickup truck

hot wheels walmart datsun 620 pickup truck

When I started seeing pics on the internet, I fell in love with this thing.  "ホットホイール"(hot wheels) on the side is always a plus with me.  However, in my humble opinion, it got nothing on the Kmart version(blue), or the first version(orange).

hot wheels walmart datsun 620 pickup truck kmart

hot wheels kmart datsun 620 pickup truck

hot wheels kmart datsun 620 pickup truck k-mart

hot wheels kmart datsun 620

They didn't even bother painting 'Datsun' on the tailgate for the Walmart version.  If I was to pick a winner, I'd pick the blue one in an instant.  :)

hot wheels kmart datsun 620


No comments:

Post a Comment