Saturday, February 13, 2016

GreenLight 1978 Dodge Ramcharger "Ridley Township Police"

GreenLight 1978 Dodge Ramcharger Ridley Township Police

Greenlight is weird.  Sometimes, they do an AMAZING job, like they did with this Ramcharger.  Then there are really poorly made & detailed cars.  Thankfully, this one's done to perfection.  TLV-like clean detailing.  :)

GreenLight 1978 Dodge Ramcharger Ridley Township Police

GreenLight  Dodge Ramcharger

GreenLight   Dodge Ramcharger Ridley

I thought this was a fire department truck, because of the color. Still very cool.

6 comments:

  1. Reminds me a car with which I played a lot when I was a kid [http://passion-miniatures.over-blog.com/2015/03/range-rover-0.html].
    I didn't like the characters inside, too small compared to the car, but I loved the look of the Range Rover. And red cars of course, lol!

    But for your Ramcharger your right, is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore older Range Rovers! It's shame we don't see more Kyosho type models of it.

    Thanks for the link to the red Rover. I can't believe they actually bothered with the figures inside. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news if your looking for LAND Rover. The German brand schuco goes to commercialize two:
    http://www.schuco.de/en/models/classic_collection/edition_164/land_rover_defender_silver.2223.html
    http://www.schuco.de/en/models/classic_collection/edition_164/land_rover_defender_white.2222.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! When I was younger, I would've been all over Defenders, but as I got older, I much prefer old Range Rover again(new one's are cool, too). Thanks again for the tip though! :)

      Delete
  4. I grew up with those Police trucks..I still lI've near,by. The detail is a little off. Most of the grills were shiny chrome and the tops never came off..they were solid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand is not really known for accuracy, rather use same casting over & over again with different liveries, so I can't say that I'm surprised to hear of the inaccuracies. Rather more surprised that it sounds like they were pretty close!

      Thank you very much for looking & also for commenting!

      Delete