Friday, July 24, 2015

Hot Wheels RLC - Cars of the Decade 80's - $uper Treasure Hunt - Modern Classics '83 Chevy Silverado Part II: Lowrider

hot wheels Cars of the Decade 80's 83 chevy silverado

Part I was the lifted 4x4 Silverados.  I like them.  I like them, but I like the lowriders better.  First time this casting caught my attention was this RLC release.  


hot wheels rlc Silverado spectraflame

hot wheels rlc Silverado spectraflame

This was the most expensive hot wheels I had ever purchased at the time.  $85 shipped(carded).  This is one of the few hot wheels/minicars that feels precious in your hands though.  Seriously, it sounds really weird, but it's jewel-like.[/nerd]  Mine is #'d 1,900 of 3,000.

Next up is the recent Super Treasure Hunt/$TH Silverado:

hot wheels $th silverado super treasure hunt

Lastly, the only premium Silverado I ever found locally.  From the 80's of the "Decades" series:

cars of the decade 80's '83 chevy silverado

cars of the decade 80's '83 chevy silverado

front back rear cars of the decade 80's '83 chevy silverado

Used to sell for I think two bucks in stores?  It's closer to $40 now.  Really digging the "Chevrolet" on the tailgate.

Edit:  Just added this to my collection - Modern Classics '83 Silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado

hot wheels modern classics silverado







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for capturing my attention, if even for a few minutes. I didnt know HotWheels made so many cool C-10s.

    ReplyDelete