Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hot Wheels Heritage Series - Two JDM Brothers: Datsun Bluebird 510 & 240Z

Hot Wheels Heritage Series  Datsun Bluebird 510 & 240Z
This set sort of(just sort of) reminds me of the Vintage Racing series Hot Wheels had out in stores, right around when I started collecting.  That series had 510, which I coveted also from the mainline series.  Vintage Racing one of course was the BRE racer, and you could never find one in stores.  

vintage racing bre Hot Wheels Datsun Bluebird 510

I hate to be a party pooper, but I wasn't impressed by the Cool Classics 510(pics from Lamley).  This new Heritage 510's average at best for me:

Hot Wheels Heritage  Datsun Bluebird 510

Hot Wheels Heritage  Datsun Bluebird 510

Hot Wheels Heritage  Datsun Bluebird 510   real riders



240Z, I actually like.  



Hot Wheels Heritage    Datsun  240Z fairlady  real riders

Hot Wheels Heritage    Datsun  240Z

Hot Wheels Heritage    Datsun  240Z fairlady z

Hot Wheels Heritage Series  Datsun  240Z  510 bluebird vintage racing


Let's strive to make something like this happen again: 

Hot Wheels Heritage Series  Datsun  240Z  510 bluebird vintage racing










No comments:

Post a Comment