Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hot Wheels Japan - Chara-Wheel DeLorean from Back to the Future

hot wheels charawheels back to the future delorean

Hot Wheels did a great job with this one in the States for a buck, but being a collector & also being an immigrant from Japan, I got the urge to add this to my collection.  Oh, Back to the Future happens to be one of my favorite films, too.  That helps.

hot wheels chara wheels back to the future delorean

hot wheels charawheels back to the future delorean japan

hot wheels charawheels back to the future delorean japan

hot wheels  back to the future delorean japan


2 comments:

  1. Ah, BTTF movies. What else ?
    In search of the entire Chara-Wheel DeLorean series (but not for more than a hundred bucks)... desperately !
    I found the Johnny Lightning release pending...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I forgot all about the Johnny Lightning DeLorean. Really nice looking car, and I have missed out on it on eBay once or twice.

      I think I have just one other Chara Wheel, and it's the Cobra Airbike. Chara Wheels are really cool, but really expensive! I've been wanting Lupin The Third cars from that series, but I'm always priced out. :(

      Good luck with your hunt on the Chara Wheels & JL, Bertrand. I hope you get to add them to your collection soon!

      Delete