Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N67a 1975 Nissan Skyline Van 1600 Deluxe Coca Cola('75)

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N67a 1975 Nissan Skyline Van 1600 Deluxe Coca Cola('75)


I remember hearing my Japanese relatives referring to these station wagons as "vans".  I was a young child, and didn't really understand it.  When I was a older kid, probably by the time I was living in the States, I was going "that's station wagon".  Till this day, I haven't a clue why this Skyline is a "van".  I digress.

I once read John from Lamley Blog claim that this may be his favorite TLV casting.  It's certainly not mine, but I do think they are better than neat, and while I own just one, I don't think I could do better than this Coca~Cola "van".

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N67a 1975 Nissan Skyline Van 1600 Deluxe Coca Cola '75 coke

rear back Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N67a 1975 Nissan Skyline Van 1600 Deluxe Coca Cola '75 coke

Very neat "van".  

"Van".



No comments:

Post a Comment