Sunday, July 26, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N18b Suzuki Alto

tomica Limited Vintage Suzuki Alto

This one is a bit harder to come by.  It was special ordered for me by Japan Booster.  I can't say enough good things about this eBay store.  Akiyo is the man behind the operation, and by my observation as hot wheels/minicar collector, I noticed that he:  a) is on the mission to provide & share the product he truly loves with the world(in this case, TLVs).  b) finds anything less than a 100% is unacceptable in customer service.  

Truly, you may be able to find an store equal to Japan Booster, but you won't find any better, not in this business.  Another great thing about them is that they make the older, hard-to-find cars available to TLV collectors outside Japan.  There was one car that he was unable to obtain for me(pricing was too high from the local vendor/market bidding), and John from Lamley Group SO did come through to help me out, but that's for another post.  ;)

tomica suzuki



LV-N18b Suzuki Alto

Tomica Limited Vintage  LV-N18b Suzuki Alto silver


I think I have just another one of these castings?(white)  TLV seem to really excel in little cars(kei-cars).



2 comments:

  1. Can you believe I got the white one for 6 USD on ebay? No box or anything, but still a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really good buy. I don't think there is a bad color on these. I like them all.

      Delete