Sunday, July 26, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N35c Honda Ballad Sports CR-X Si('85) + LV-N47a Nissan Pathfinder.. I mean Terrano R3M

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N35c Honda Ballad Sports CR-X Si('85) + LV-N47a Nissan Pathfinder Terrano R3M tomicarama shell


That truck will always be Pathfinder to me.  I can't help it, I was living in America already by the time these came out.

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N35c Honda Ballad Sports CR-X Si('85) + LV-N47a Nissan Pathfinder Terrano R3M

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N35c Honda Ballad Sports CR-X Si('85)

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo  LV-N47a Nissan Pathfinder Terrano

TLV also make these Pathfinder/Terrano with brush guard/grille guards, but I find this one to look so stock & I prefer that.

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo  LV-N47a Nissan Pathfinder Terrano





No comments:

Post a Comment