Sunday, July 26, 2015

OMG: M2 Auto-Haulers 1956 Ford COE + 1957 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser

m2 auto-haulers


M2 Auto-Haulers  Ford COE  Mercury Turnpike Cruiser

M2 Auto-Haulers 1956 Ford COE 1957 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser

M2 Auto-Haulers  Ford COE  Mercury Turnpike

M2 Auto-Haulers

I fell in love with this IMMEDIATELY.  I want to say that I found this locally, after much drooling on the computer monitor at online photos.  Only thing is, until just this evening, I had no idea that this thing existed in real life.  Naturally, tonight was the night to post this one.

m2 auto haulers

m2 auto haulers mercury turnpike cruiser display show
Images belong to www.carstyling.ru

m2 machines car vehicle transporter


I bow down to you, M2 Machines......

Edit:  Comment left below by the gentleman who designed it mentions the back.....  I was putting this post back together today(after Photobucket photo hijack), and I realized that I don't have any picture of the back of this trailer.  I have another trailer just like it here, if you'd like to see the back.  It's the very last pic.  Sorry about that!







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice words and great photos. I took a few years to get everything together so we could produce this set up. I couldn't find any images of the back of the trailer so I just winged it. Ha Ha! Thanks again, Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an honor to have you check out my post, and thank you so much for bringing us such a sweet set!

    M2's always introducing something new & unique to the game, and in my opinion, Auto-Haulers releases are some of the most exciting examples. Thank you very much for commenting Sean!

    ReplyDelete