Saturday, June 20, 2015

WOOD ON THE SIDE!!! XD: Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

wood on the side Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

I think the last hot wheels/minicar I bought with the wood on the side was the Chevy Kingswood Estate by the Auto World?(absolutely fantastic btw)  We don't want too many vehicles with wood on the side, but man, I think we could use little more.  That's just me.

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

side view Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

rear back Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

top sliding roof rear back view Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N04a Toyota Townace Wagon 1800 Custom

So wish the roof actually slide on this thing.   

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally forgot you had this one on order! lol Don't if you'll agree but honestly I think this is the best Townace, yet. Love it. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly my favorite as well. Love the finishes around the headlights/grille area.

    ReplyDelete