Friday, June 26, 2015

Hot Wheels 100% "Slammed" Set: Chevy Crew Cab & Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Hot Wheels 100%  Slammed  Set Chevy Crew Cab  Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Okay, it doesn't actually say "SVT Lightning".  I just know it.  I mean, we all saw Paul Walker's work truck in the first Fast & Furious, this is a lowered SVT, right?  We'll move right along.

This is my second ever Chevy Crew Cab.  

Hot Wheels 100%  Slammed  Set Chevy Crew Cab

Hot Wheels 100%  Slammed  Set Chevy Crew Cab

Hot Wheels tonneau cover  Set Chevy Crew Cab



And here's the reason I bought the set.  Flareside F-150 SVT Lightning.
Hot Wheels 100%  Slammed  Set Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Hot Wheels 100%  Slammed  Set Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Hot Wheels 100%   Ford F-150

Hot Wheels tonneau cover Ford F-150

Hot Wheels fast and the furious Ford F-150 SVT Lightning


I create these posts quarter mile at a time.....  Both trucks feature opening tonneau bed cover.  What a treat!




No comments:

Post a Comment