Friday, June 19, 2015

Dream Tomica: "Initial D" Skyline GT-R R32 + AE86 Trueno "Hachiroku"

One thing about ordering cars monthly from AmiAmi is, sometimes, you casually throw stuff into the shopping basket that you may not need.  Impulse buys.

dream tomica night kids r32 skyline gt-r initial d front hot wheels

side view dream tomica night kids r32 skyline gt-r initial d hot wheels

rear dream tomica night kids r32 skyline gt-r door open initial d hot wheels

I've read couple of mangas in the series, but these still don't do much for me.  I did like the Trueno from the same Dream Tomica series.  I don't have any pics of the new version(white hood), but here's the old pic:

dream tomica hachiroku trueno initial d hot wheels ae86

Much, much better I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment