Friday, June 19, 2015

Tomica Star Wars: TSW-06 Landspeeder

Tomica Star Wars: TSW-06 Landspeeder




Generally not a huge fan of basic mainline Tomicas, or Star Wars.  Tomica's recent release of Landspeeder though, I don't know, it just hits right spot.  I haven't bought any Star Wars stuff from Mattel with the exception of couple of dollar cars either.

Tomica Star Wars: TSW-06 Landspeeder

Tomica Star Wars

Tomica Star Wars  Landspeeder

It looks like it's floating.  Cool.

Hot Wheels Star Wars Landspeeder Land Speeder

Star Wars  Landspeeder 1/64 diecast

Drawn to the car probably because I watch this once a month.



"BABY!  It is 165 degrees on this planet.  I can't hear in this thing!  I was just repeating what I thought the guy was saying."  



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Bertrand!

      With Non-TLV Tomcias, actual scale could be anyone's guess sometimes, but I do think this is right around 1/64. I know from your blog, you are also drawn to 1/64 scale, too. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi ! Yes, it's true for the 1/64 scale ^^
    And I'm late, I have many many diecasts to shoot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you do. When I was on your blog, I couldn't find posts from "2015".

    I'll try to link your wonderful blog on here properly. I just seriously started putting this blog together 2, 3 months ago, so I'm still learning as I go. lol

    ReplyDelete