Friday, June 19, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N105a Toyota Century

Awesome, but why, why Tomica?  Why not the super vintage original Century?  I think I posted somewhere that new Century is better than no Century, and after receiving my car, I still feel the same.  It's EXPENSIVE(paid ¥1,950 for mine), and I was..... still am alarmed by the rising prices of these high-quality 1/64 cars, but I have to admit that the quality is definitely top notch.  I do observe inconsistent shade of paint on the roof, but that's probably isolated to mine.  Besides, it's just enough to border between noticeable flaw to acceptable.  Pics:

tomica limited vintage toyota century

tomica limited vintage toyota century lv-n105a

tomica limited vintage century


Century is a domestic VIP car.  It's like the more exclusive version of the Lincoln Towncar, not quite Rolls Royce.  Of course, like with anything, there are exception to the rule, but as a general rule, it must be chauffeured, and usually belongs to VIPs from corporate, royal, politics, even gangs(yakuzas).  It's a Japanese limousine.

lv-n105a toyota century tomica limited vintage neo black

When they do Nissan President, if they do the newer one, I will jump off a bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment