Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N68b 1982 Toyota Carina Road Runner II 1500SG - Ultra Realistic 1/64 Diecast

side Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: LV-N68b 1982 Toyota Carina Road Runner II 1500SG tomicarama shell

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo LV-N68b 1982 Toyota Carina Road Runner II 1500SG




Boring, right?  I already have this car in white, also yellow.  Now this champagne color(favorite, by the way).  This evening, I think I figured out why I like this "boring" car so damn much.  It is super realistic.  From a reasonable distance, it looks like a real car!

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N68b Toyota Carina Road Runner II

Tomica Limited Vintage Toyota Carina

tlv toyota carina


Another minicar scratched off my wishlist!  :)



No frigging way.  I had no idea they had reverse proximity sensors back then.  



No comments:

Post a Comment