Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N48a Honda Civic SiR II

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N48a Honda Civic SiR II

TLV Civics are really popular casting.  Sort of like the popular JDM casting for Hot Wheels: Datsun 510.  The red Civics are even more popular.  I can't remember how much I paid for mine.  *I'd say at least $60, maybe as high as $80.  Crazy, but it's one casting any TLV collector would like to have in their collection.

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N48a Honda Civic SiR II

tomica limited vintage red honda civic

Looking good.

Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N48a Honda Civic

*It was $62.25

Public Service Announcement: Photobucket strikes again.

tlv honda civic red tomica

I guess they decided to watermark my photos online.  I just had to re-host them online, this time straight onto blogger to lose the watermark.

tomica limited vintage neo honda civic red photobucket hijacked pictures

Photobucket used to be a free online picture hosting site.  One day, did they not only turn into a pay site, they jacked your photos, all the while it bombarded with numerous popup ads SIMULTANEOUSLY.  It was so bad, popup ads had popup ads on them.  They probably stuck numerous spywares on my desktop, too.  AVOID PHOTOBUCKET.

P.P.S.  I've posted this before with another TLV Civic(yellow), but here's my favorite TLV Civic pic again:

tomica limited vintage neo honda civic eg9

So much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment