Saturday, March 5, 2016

Oversteer w/Interallied Nissan GT-R NISMO

Oversteer Interallied Nissan GT-R NISMO

Slick looking display.  I've mentioned this before, but complimentary plastic bases generally annoys me.  I have no use for them.  I consider TLV packaging a perfection.  Beautiful artwork, brand name printed with vintage looking font & very, very compact box.  

Plastic bases on these newer Oversteer cars are the exception.  Again, it's slick.  I don't even like glossy black look, but I love it here.  Also, it's not like I buy five, six cars from them per month, so if they take little bit more space in storage, that's cool by me.  This must be the only blog that gets derailed by packaging types for the first two paragraphs of the post.  Sorry(you know I'm not lol).  

Oversteer  Interallied Nissan GT-R NISMO

As for the car, I think TLV still beats it.  In some of the detailing, Oversteer/Interallied again works miracles with super clean & microscopic detailing, but to me, casting looks bit bloated & TLV casting seems to be proportioned more correctly?  I don't know, I've seen the real GT-R like handful of times.  lol

Oversteer  Nissan GT-R NISMO

Oversteer Interallied Nissan GT-R

Oversteer  Nissan GT-R NISMO

Oversteer  Nissan GT-R

Oversteer Interallied Nissan GT-R NISMO

Oversteer Interallied Nissan GT-R NISMO

Oversteer 64 Nissan GT-R NISMO

Not a big fan of the Nissan GT-R, but glad to have gotten the chance to check this one out.  It was roughly $14 before shipping, so bit cheaper than the TLV GT-Rs.  Sure beats the GreenLight Black Bandit GT-R I have by a mile....... then another few thousand more.  That one was a disaster. *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment