Sunday, March 20, 2016

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One + Choro-Q Mix Line Friends(Cony)

choro-q diorama

Don't ask me why.  lol  That bunny thing just caught my eye, and I think it was only about $5(before shipping).  Honda N-One is kinda neat.
Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Zero Honda N-One

Choro-Q Mix Line Friends(Cony)

This one's supposed to go straight, then turn(sorry, I don't actually play with them).

Choro-Q Mix Line Friends

choro-q cony

Choro-Q Mix Line Friends cony

Choro-Q Mix Line Friends(Cony)

See you later bye!

2 comments:

  1. "sorry, I don't actually play with them"

    Apologies but I don't believe you. :P Neat stuff mate, I have to admit that I quite like the bunny as well. XD

    ReplyDelete