Thursday, March 17, 2016

Desert Island Cars Vol. 4:CLowndes888's Top Ten



CLowndes888 from Australia

Toyota Crown Wagon TLV Neo

Toyota Crown Wagon TLV Neo

My dad said that he would like to own a Toyota Crown Coupe so I did the next best thing - buy the TLV Neo Toyota Crown Wagon. My first from the model line and it's perfect.

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Kyosho

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Kyosho

This is quite simply the best Kyosho casting I've ever come across.

Alfa Romeo Junior TLV Neo, Ferrari 365GTB/4 Competizione Kyosho, Lotus Europa Kyosho

Alfa Romeo Junior TLV Neo, Ferrari 365GTB/4 Competizione Kyosho, Lotus Europa Kyosho

The Alfa Romeo Junior looked so cute in the photos and I couldn't resist. The details are absolutely crazy for something so tiny. The Ferrari was a beautiful model and really cheap; I don't regret buying this thing. The Lotus was an afterthought when I realised that I could get 3 models for a decent price. However, it doesn't take away from the intrigue of this car, and I love it.

Porsche 935/78 Hot Wheels Flying Customs

Porsche 935/78 Hot Wheels Flying Customs

I am a big fan of 935's. This Hot Wheels model from the Flying Customs line is as close to perfection as can be. Especially with the vibrant colours.

BMW M3 E30 Hot Wheels Mainline

BMW M3 E30 Hot Wheels Mainline

A casting which I simply couldn't pass by. Best 2 bucks I've ever spent.

Lancia 037 Rally Car "Totip" CM's Corp

Lancia 037 Rally Car "Totip" CM's Corp

The 037 is a legendary car and I had to jump on the sensational deal with 3 other rally cars. Nothing bad to report and I couldn't be happier that I scored this model.

Dauer 962 Kyosho

Dauer 962 Kyosho

Most models of the 962 are in 1:43 or 1:18 scale and out of reach for. When I found this on eBay, I didn't hesitate for one second and snapped it up. A rare car indeed.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 Rally Car CM's Corp

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 Rally Car CM's Corp

It's a legendary name in rallying and the colour combo is brilliant.

Minicar Pics 1/64:  Wow.  Fast start for young collector!  Very mature selection of cars, too.  Great job!  :) 

CHECK OUT ALL DESERT ISLAND LISTS HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment