Saturday, March 12, 2016

M2 Auto-Drivers Special Edition w/Frozen Black Pearl Finish - 1966 Dodge Charger HEMI

m2 machines frozen black pearl dodge charger black bandit

I can't help it.  This is M2's middle finger to the GreenLight Black Bandit series, right?  lol  And if it is, I am digging it.  I had never heard of this release, just saw them on the pegs at the local store while picking up lunch.  Best part of all, like with all other M2 base/mainline releases, these things were $2.99.  

This casting & the new frozen black pearl paint not only ABSOLUTELY blows away the last few Black Bandit cars I've purchased from GreenLight, it's also half the price?  Sign me up, M2.  Virtual high-ten for you!

m2 machines frozen black pearl dodge charger black bandit

m2 machines   dodge charger black bandit

m2 machines frozen black pearl dodge charger black bandit

m2 machines frozen black pearl 1966 dodge charger

This is a TKO by M2.  I hope GreenLight is paying attention, because if M2 can come up with this for $3, what are you guys doing?  My last Black Bandit, along with many other GreenLight cars I've purchased recently are poor quality,  and they sometimes arrive with scuff marks & fingerprints.  I love GreenLight, but right now, I'm rooting for M2 Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment