Monday, March 14, 2016

Best of Matchbox: '93 Ford Mustang LX SSP

Best of Matchbox: '93 Ford Mustang LX SSP

Another lunch time pickup from local store.  


Honestly, I think these wheels/tires ruined this series.  Long before I started collecting, they did this with other premium lines where wheels & real rider tires were too big, too wide, or sticking out too much from the body.  It's almost as though the fine designers who designed the casting have no coordination, or say when it comes to selecting the wheels.  

Best of Matchbox: '93 Ford Mustang LX SSP

matchbox Ford Mustang police patrol real riders

 Matchbox '93 Ford Mustang LX highway patrol real riders

This is the first one from the series I touched($2.99 on sale), because it's the fox body Mustang I have soft spot for.   With decent real riders, this would've been one coveted car in my opinion.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment