Friday, October 2, 2015

CR-X Showdown!!!: Kyosho Minicar Collection Honda CR-X versus Tomica Limited Vintage LV-N22c Honda Ballade Sports CR-X Si


tomica limited vintage versus kyosho

I'm sorry, this is a recycled material, something I posted on GTPlanet long time ago.  I do have new post on the white CR-X by Tomica Limited Vintage here.  

While this was far from thorough, it was an interesting side-by-side comparison, so I wanted to share it here real quick:

honda cr-x kyosho tlv

honda cr-x kyosho tlv lv-n22c

honda cr-x kyosho tomica limited vintage

honda cr-x kyosho tlv lv-n22c

honda cr-x kyosho tlv tomica limited vintage

Kyosho wins in the headlight lenses, but while it's bit hard to see from my crap photography, TLV to me was the clear winner.  In the last pic though, you can see they misaligned the taillight outline big time on the left side.  Gah.





4 comments:

  1. I remember that post! Yeah, the Kyosho looks nice but that misaligned taillight trim is annoying as hell. : / Great work as always a6. :)

    Oh and also, a quick note to anyone from TLV who might be reading this post. Please re-release the CR-X, I need one. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you man, I appreciate that. :)

      I second the re-release of the CR-X casting, but of the first gen(like the one in this post). Do you prefer the original, or the second gen CR-X casting JMoney?

      My request to TLV/TOMYTEC would be re-release of....... WAIT. How about you guys hurryup with the Super Silhouette Silvias. :D

      Delete
    2. First gen, definitely. But I'd happy with either. :D

      And yes forget everything else, just release the Silvia Silhouette's already. Please. :O

      Delete
    3. I can't wait either. I still can't believe that you are targeting just one of the two Silvias though. Both of those will be mad KRAZY hot. *drools*

      Delete