Saturday, October 31, 2015

Auto World Hemmings Muscle Machines: 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

Not amongst the favorites for Ford fans & Mustang fans.  Not me, I've always liked this body style.

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

tomicarama diorama

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

auto world ford mustang mach 1 i

I wasn't going to get this when it was initially released.  One advantage in having stores around me that fails to carry the hottest, or the latest hot wheels & other diecasts:  Sometimes, you still get the second chance at the oldest stuff from months ago.  lol

In fact, this store also had TWO of the M2 Shelby Cobra auto-hauler trailers.  TWO.  It was my last chance to pick that one up, but you know, money & (storage)space.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment