Tuesday, October 13, 2015

F-Toys Japanese Classic Car Selection Vol. 2: 1990 Honda NSX

f-toys nsx


f-toys nsx

Perhaps my expectation was bit high.  In the stock photos, plastic moulding looked impressive...... and it still is.  It's just that body color is dirt cheap looking + the fit & finish is about what you'd expect from a cheap plastic model.  You get what you pay for.  I just wish I didn't buy the whole damn case of these things.  *tear*

 nsx 1/64

I super-glued the mirrors on.  When I tried doing this with the white Isuzu Bellett from the Volume One of the series(very car that's always parked inside the Shell station garage),  I lost the mirrors when they went flying out of my finger tips.  NSX mirrors was the same way.  I swore more than once.  Very frustrating...... they do look good though.  Nicely painted too, at least the mirrors.

f-toys honda nsx 1/64

f-toys honda nsx 1/64

acura nsx 1/64

f-toys honda nsx 1/64

f-toys honda nsx 1/64

f-toys  acura nsx


In my opinion, NSX is one of the best looking cars to come out of Japan.  Somebody like TLV need to do this car & do it right.  I will give F-Toys that they got the body shape right, which can't be easy.  NSX looks as good today as it did in 1990.  Fantastic.  



No comments:

Post a Comment