Sunday, October 11, 2015

RAI'S: Mazda RX-8 SE3P Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Traffic Enforcement Unit Vehicle



rai's mazda rx-8 police

 They say they are 1/43 exclusive, but I guess they break that rule from time to time.  My impression of this model:  RAI'S 1/64 is very ambitious.  Small parts & detail's are very well executed, but....... maybe tiny bit rough around the edges?  OK, more like maybe just a hint of that.  Considering you'd need magnifying scope(okay, macro) to be bothered by those imperfections, I still give them A+ for this.

rai's mazda rx-8

rai's rx8

rai's mazda rx8

rai's mazda rx-8 police

rai's

rai's mazda rx-8 police

rai's rx8

rai's rx-8

Again, keep in mind....  this car is 1/64 scale.  Frigging impressive.

rai's mazda rx-8 police

rai's mazda rx-8 police

rai's 1/64

rai's mazda rx-8 police


If you have one of these, good news is that there are only 799 others like it.  Production is limited to just 800.  Bad news is, you spent $20+, and also likely shipping on top of that.  Don't get me wrong, I'd happily do it again.  This is my first car by RAI'S & I'm a fan.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment