Friday, October 30, 2015

Tomica Thunderbirds Are Go: Thunderbird 2 & 4

tomica thunderbirds are go

Never seen the show, but I knew that they featured marionettes similar to Team America(F*ck Yeah!), and that they had these cool machines & I was especially attracted to the Thunderbird 2(green ship).  I never had Thunderbirds toys as a kid, nor knew where they sold them.  The show was probably before my time.  I believe that #4(yellow) is a small ship that dispatches from #2(green)?  Sucks that these things are not properly scaled, but it is what it is.

tomica thunderbirds 4

tomica thunderbirds 4

tomica thunderbirds 4

tomica thunderbirds 2

tomica thunderbirds 2

tomica thunderbirds 4 2

Green one has wings that fold & unfold.  

1 comment:

  1. From 1965-66. Each ship is its own thing.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(TV_series)#Storyline

    ReplyDelete