Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tomica Limited Vintage Neo: Daihatsu Delta Wide Wagon + Toyota Townace Hi-Roof Wagon

I love Japanese minivans.  Especially these cabover type weird things from the 70's & 80's.  I don't think I'll ever want to drive one, but they are cool to look at.  lol

tomica limited vintage daihatsu delta van
LV-97b Daihatsu Delta Wide Wagon High Roof 1800 Custom Extra

tomica LV-97b Daihatsu Delta


tomica limited vintage toyota townace van
LV-N96b Toyota Townace Hi-Roof Wagon 1300DX

tomica limited vintage lv-n96b toyota town ace van

You may be thinking how these vans look too much alike.  Toyota has has been the majority shareholder of Daihatsu since the late-80's, and their Delta wagons & trucks were rebadged Toyotas.

I just realized that Spacegoat from GTPlanet has I think now three of these vans.  I shall ask for his help again.

Edit:  And he comes through for us once again.  Thank you very much, Jarrod:

 LV-N104a タウンエース1800ハイルーフカスタム
トミカリミテッドヴィンテージ ネオ LV-N104a タウンエース1800ハイルーフカスタム
tomica limited vintage toyota town ace
AKA "Townace with wood on the side"






tomica limited vintage daihatsu mini van delta
LV-N97a Daihatsu Delta Wide Wagon

In fact, check out other neat models from his collection here.  Oh, yes.  He's got some cool cars.  :)









2 comments:

  1. Boy, this Spacegoat fellow sure seems like a great person!

    Awesome as always a6. I forgot how good the Delta looks in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the best goat I know, that's a fact. lol

    I sure am glad that I was able to post the pics of your white/wood on the side Townace. As you are aware, mine's still in Japan, inside the AmiAmi warehouse. lol

    ReplyDelete