Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hot Wheels 2012 Toy Fair: Camaro ZL-1 Updated: 2010 Ford Mustang from 2008 L.A. Auto Show

Hot Wheels 2012 Toy Fair: Camaro ZL-1


I'm not a Camaro fan, but I liked the look of this one so much, when I saw a loose one online on TTP for cheap, I couldn't resist.  I wish I did.



After griping about it to the hot wheels community on GTPlanet, John from Lamley Group brought up that these "loose" Toy Fair cars are often rejects(rejected by quality control).  If true, it would make sense(and total sucker out of me).  I negotiated ten dollars off for the damage, but of course, you still rather not touch something like this in the first place.

Thankfully, other than those chips pointed out in those pics, car was fine, and still very awesome.

Hot Wheels 2012 Toy Fair: Camaro ZL-1

Hot Wheels 2012 Toy Fair: Camaro ZL-1

Hot Wheels 2012 Toy Fair: Camaro ZL-1

Nice tampos, love the black rims & real riders.

Edit:  Noteworthy is the 2010 Ford Mustang, which Ford gave away at the 2008 L.A. Auto Show.

hot wheels : 2010 Ford Mustang from 2008 L.A. Auto Show

hot wheels : 2010 Ford Mustang from 2008 L.A. Auto Show




 Unbelievably, at least to me, you can still get this car for $9.99, plus shipping on hot wheels collector website.  Unless you don't like Fords or something, I think this one's a no-brainer.  Even the case is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment