Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hot Wheels Pop Culture M&M's + Starburst


hot wheels 3 musketeers 55 chevy panel
'55 Chevy Panel


As stated in the previous post, I'm partial to '55 Chevy Panel, but it had lot to do with the chopper motorcycle stored inside.  Hot Wheels not only shorted us of these bikes in the back lately, but with this new 3 Musketeers version, they don't even have the opening liftgate anymore.

With no '55 Panel, only two I felt I had to have are couple other castings featured in these candies series I've been a longtime fan of:
 
hot wheels dodge a100 starburst
Dodge A100

hot wheels dodge a100 starburst


m&m drag bus hot wheels
VW Drag Bus

m&m drag bus hot wheels open

Volkswagen Drag Bus..... well, everybody loves them.  Dodge A100, I just adore boxy vehicles in general.  Mattel usually give them awesome paint job & tampos, too.

I don't know about you guys, but unless you "hunt", they were impossible to find in my area.  I got mine on the Toy Peddler.  

Another casting I couldn't find locally(but on the same website):

hot wheels Trix '66 Chevy Custom

hot wheels Trix '66 Chevy Custom

hot wheels Trix '66 Chevy Custom


From the cereal series, but man, I've always like this casting, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment