Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hot Wheels Racing: 2012 Stockcar '65 Ford Galaxie

hot wheels stockcar 65 ford galaxie

I've picked up a few, more 'premium' hot wheels/minicars as a entry level collector, but today, my fondness for those cars I coveted back then can be a hit & miss.  There are cars you don't even care for at all anymore.  However, not at all surprisingly, there are these toy cars you are still crazy about as the very day you picked it up years ago.  

I wasn't a fan of the vintage stockcar, or even the Ford Galaxie back when I bought this, but I was attracted to this one right away.  I adored everything about this car from the casting, tampos, the paint job, and last, but not least, its wheels & tires.  Had they added a tad more painted details, it would've likely been one of my Top-Ten favorite hot wheel cars today.  

hot wheels stockcar 65 ford galaxie

hot wheels stockcar 65 ford galaxie

What a fantastic job by Mattel.  Vintage goodness, through & through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment