Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo Ford GT, Nissan Concept 2020 Vision GT & 2009 NIssan GT-R

hot wheels gran turismo

"Hi, my name is meh, this is my brother meh & that's my other brother meh."

lol

Gran Turismo is one of my all-time favorite games.  I got bored with it many years ago, but I still have a soft spot for it.  I also came to collecting hot wheels from Gran Turismo dedicated site called GTPlanet, which I still visit daily.  

I'm a hot wheels collector, really like their real rider cars(rubber tires), but for me personally, even the "G.T." branding couldn't make this one all that exciting unfortunately.    

2009 Nissan GT-R
Casting and/or stance looks off, ugly wheels(IMO).

hot wheels gran turismo nissan gt-r

hot wheels gran turismo nissan gtr


hot wheels gran turismo nissan gt-r

hot wheels gran turismo nissan skyline

Nissan Concept 2020 VGT
This one's at least interesting.  I don't like the new wheels, but if you like this car, and don't collect TLV, I think it's almost worth $5.50 they charge for this.  

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  Nissan Concept 2020 Vision GT

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  Nissan Concept 2020 vgt

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  vgt

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  Nissan vgt

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  Nissan Concept 2020 Vision GT

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  Nissan Concept 2020 Vgt

Ford GT
Big fan of this car(my 1/18), but honestly, really burned out on it.  I think the one dollar version would've been fine.

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  ford gt

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  ford gt real riders


Hot Wheels Gran Turismo

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  ford gt

Hot Wheels Gran Turismo  ford gt entertainment

Mehhhh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment