Monday, October 3, 2016

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N05d Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo

Tomica Limited Vintage NEO LV-N05d Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo

This little guy was released along with the "RS" in racing livery.  At first, I thought the RS with Ralliart livery would be epic, but with stock wheels & everything, it just looked like a Toyota Camry with a race car livery.  At least to me, little bit odd.

While I only preordered the RS version, after sort of a letdown with that car, I decided to get the black one, which...... after checking out the internet pics, sort of grew on me.

With any TLV purchases now, I study the pictures before committing to one for any metallic paint flakes.  These things doesn't seem to bother most collectors.  It bugs me big time.  The reason is very simple:  TLV is 1/64.  These flakes are not.  I'd guess that they may be correct for 1/18 scale....  Maybe still too big.  Anyway pics:

Tomica Limited Vintage  LV-N05d Mitsubishi Galant

tomica mitsubishi galant

tlv mitsubishi galant

tomica limited vintage galant

One of the TLV collectors on GTPlanet mentioned this sunroof thing.  Username Group B, he's helped me out by participating in the "Our First TLV" feature before.  He wasn't that excited about it.  I tend to agree.  Looks really cheap & odd to me.  Awkward looking where it is.

tlv galant tomica

mitsubishi galant vr-4 monte carlo

  Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo tomica

It's not bad.  If it just had plain black paint job & no sunroof, it would've been a killer release though.  Their first Galant's still the coolest & by far.

tlv galant



No comments:

Post a Comment