Monday, October 31, 2016

M2 Machines Moon Pie "Merry Christmas" Auto-Haulers 1960 Ford C600 + 1949 Studebaker 2R Truck

m2 christmas holiday auto haulers

I saw these at Walmart today.  I almost pulled the trigger.  They had two of each, probably a complete case or something, but no chase.  If they had chase, I would've probably picked it up.  I already have one from last year, so I passed on this one.

m2 christmas holiday trailers

Sweet design as usual.  Some of these M2 Auto-Haulers are just so fun & so beautiful.  Their design team really have great taste.

I was curious which vehicle came inside, so I got on M2 website and found this:


m2 christmas holiday auto haulers

Super chase would be amazing.  One I have is the red one from last year & I still prefer that one over these.  Can't remember which C.O.E. it had, but the pickup truck inside was same Studebaker.  If you have Walmart nearby, I strongly recommend picking these up.  I think they generally sell for $17.

No comments:

Post a Comment