Monday, October 17, 2016

Aoshima Grachan Collection "Best" - 1971 240ZG

Aoshima Grachan Collection   240ZG

Grachan "BEST"?  My case of Grachan Collection arrived today.  If you are wondering what the heck Grachan is, I provided some information in this post.   

Anywho, I was looking on the box to see which series this case was & instead of series number, it just said "BEST".  Naturally, it's off to Google.

According to the Aoshima page, here, I'll just translate it:

"今回のグラチャンコレクションは一味違う!近年では特に入手困難となっている3~5弾の選りすぐり車種がBEST版として復活。最近グラチャンコレクションにハマり出した方はこのチャンスをお見逃し無く!"

"This Grachan Collection is of a different flavor! Carefully seleced vehicle types from Series 3~5 that's become hard to find in recent years has resurrected as the BEST Version.  Those of you who got hooked on Grachan Collection just recently, do not miss this chance!"


No, I'm not a professional translator, but you get the idea.  Apparently, Aoshima has decided to bring back some of the very popular castings from the past.  I for one, very glad.   I've been getting interested in Mazda RX-3's & so are many other JDM fans.  Today, I just opened one out of the case for little quickie.  I hope you enjoy the pics:
Aoshima Grachan Collection   best minicar
    

grachan diecast

grachan hot wheels

Aoshima Grachan Collection   240ZG

Aoshima Grachan Collection  best  240ZG

Aoshima Grachan Collection   best 240ZG

グラチャンコレクション BEST

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TAILLIGHTS!

Aoshima Grachan Collection   240ZG

Aoshima Grachan Collection   240ZG

Aoshima Grachan Collection   240ZG

One down, eleven more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment