Thursday, December 24, 2015

Spark/Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R - Pikes Peak 2012 #47(Romain Dumas)

Spark/Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R
This one is a first for me.  I believe Spark is usually pumping out 1/43 minicars?  I have seen 1/64 from them before, but you almost never run into them unless you are hardcore collector browsing this stuff all the time.  When I saw this for preorder on amiami, I JUMPED on it.  So glad I did!


Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R
For whatever reason, box is marked "Sparky", not Spark.  Don't know why.  Unlike Kyoshos, CM's, etc., it did not come with the obligatory black plastic base.  Thank god.  I suppose it's personal taste, but I hate those things.  *yuck*

 Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R

Spark  Porsche 997 GT3R 1/64

This car is so cool, which make this unfortunate, but if you look at the "Spark" & Porsche emblem on the hood/bonnet, you can really see water-slide looking decal.  Printed tampo would've made this one perfect in my book.

Spark/Sparky Porsche 1/64

Spark/Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R 1/64

Spark/Sparky  1/64

Spark 1/64

Sparky Porsche 1/64

Again, here you can see the cheap decals.  I have to say though, this thing looks so neat in person.  I can also forgive a lot considering the price(less than $10).  Really well sculpted casting.

Sparky Porsche 997 GT3R



No comments:

Post a Comment