Sunday, December 20, 2015

M2 Machines SEMA Limited Edition Auto-Haulers - 1970 Ford C-600 + 1970 F-100 Custom 4x4

m2 sema ford c-600 f-100 auto-haulers


Ever since M2 announced F-100 casting, I've been wanting it.  It would've been an automatic buy at my local Walmart, but unfortunately, I've yet to see one where I live, and pics I've seen of them on the web didn't force me to go online & pay shipping for one either.  Then I saw one that came with this SEMA Auto-Haulers set.

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers

m2 sema ford   f-100

m2 sema ford   f-100

Now, this truck, I'd have paid shipping for.  Unfortunately for me, this was limited run of just 600 pieces, so I had to pay something like $47(includes shipping).  Generally, Auto-Haulers go for $16 at my local Walmart.  This set do look nicer though.  More chrome, extra set of spare tires for the truck, too.

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600


m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600

m2 sema ford auto-haulers 600 pieces limited edition




I wish I could open it, but with the set being limited run of 600 + the $47 price tag, I can't get myself to break the seal.  Darn.

m2 sema ford   f-100 auto-haulers c-600



8 comments:

  1. Those feels man, I can relate to them so much, as an owner of a Greenlight "Smokey and the Bandit" set; you want to let those cars out of their box, but you also want to maintain that value increase... It stings, when you have so much money on the line, but what can you do? Look on the bright side; the F100 casting still looks great, you have an extra truck to go along with it, and you have a set which will probably be worth over 100 bucks once it's all said and done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be surprised if it reaches $100 anytime soon. I guess you never know. I am jealous of the GL Smokey&Bandit hitch & tow set. They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that so? Do you think it will be a while before it actually gains value? And actually, I don't own a Smokey&Bandit Hitch & Tow set myself, the set I own is the 4-car set featuring both Pontiacs from the first and second movies, as well as a Ford Bronco and a Dodge Monaco police cruiser.

      However, I would not mind owning that Hitch & Tow set...

      Delete
    2. Ah, my mistake. I have seen that set as well. Very cool, comes in collectible tin case. I recall Bronco especially being nice.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it is a pretty cool set. I do find the collectible tin case funny, mainly because it reminds me of those cans used to store cookie sets which you could buy in supermarkets, haha. The castings are indeed very nice, and while the Bronco isn't my favorite car within the set, I do have to admit that its casting does have a good quality feel to it...

      Delete
    4. Tin box = Treats

      I am totally with you on that. lol

      Delete
  3. Wow man, I'm jealous!
    What a great find you've got here.
    Congratulations! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say I'm surprised that you like this, too. We both enjoy unique 1/64 pieces like these. Thank you for the compliments Bertrand! :)

      Delete