Saturday, August 19, 2017

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-1

I bought this one loose.  This is the Red Line Club release, limited to 6,530.  They go for too much money on eBay(I wanna say $50 or more), and I settled for a loose one.  In hindsight, I think it was a mistake.  Cards these cars came on are pretty cool.  I paid about $27 & change for this guy(shipped).

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-1

hot wheels cadillac hearse

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters

Hot Wheels red line club Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels hwc Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels RLC Ghostbusters Ecto-I

I like how they used clear plastic for rooftop light bars.  I have few of these Ghostbusters Ectos by Hot Wheels, but lot of them have painted lights.

Hot Wheels  Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels Club Ghostbusters Ecto-1

Hot Wheels Club Ghostbusters Ecto-I

Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment