Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hot Wheels Super Chromes Morris Minor..... You Mean "Mini"?

hot wheels super chromes morris mini

This Mini was part of the ten car set(I believe a Target exclusive), and for whatever reason, according to the pictures of the set I could find online, it says the car is "Morris Minor".  I don't know what's going on there.  Pic from the listing I bought:

hot wheels super chromes morris mini

lol

I have the carded single version here, but I always preferred the livery of this ten car set version.  I got mine from this seller on TTP for $27, shipped.  When I got the carded one, I guess it was $10 + shipping, so yes, market value of these Super Chrome's been up & up.

hot wheels super chromes morris mini target ten car set

hot wheels super chromes morris mini target tin set

hot wheels super chromes mini cooper morris austin

Another one I can scratch off my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment