Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hot Wheels RLC: Dodge Dart "Real Riders"



hot wheels rlc real riders dodge dart

Mine is numbered 862 of 4,000.  I'm usually a big fan of RLC "Real Riders" cars, but I got this one not because I liked it so much.  I think I happened to miss this car during a big sale?  It probably was $15 from HWC website(official RLC site), then it went on a sale for $6 or something, but I missed out, and it sold out.  When I got the chance to buy one from a private seller for $10, I bought it, and I think now I know why some cars with 4,000 units sellout in minutes, and this one took years to do so.


hot wheels rlc real riders dodge dart

hot wheels red line club real riders dodge dart

hot wheels red line club real riders dodge dart

hot wheels red line club real riders dodge dart

Antifreeze Spectraflame paint & chrome roof are couple of interesting features.  I collect these cars anyway, so I'm OK with the price I paid, but I am sorry to say, it's not really my cup of tea.  

hot wheels red line club  dodge dart spectraflame chrome



No comments:

Post a Comment