Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hot Wheels Black Box: Heavy Chevy ZAMAC

I used to be a Camaro fan as a kid.  Even as little elementary school kid growing up in Japan, Camaro was one of my favorite cars.  I also like Hot Wheels Camaros.  They have huge fanbase, I didn't really understand it in the beginning, but I've totally caught the bug.  BUT I DON'T LIKE "HEAVY CHEVY".  I bought it again though.

hot wheels black box heavy chevy

hot wheels zamac heavy chevy

This casting looks amazing from the side, but it ends right there for me.  This was the third time I've fallen for it.  I got rid of two of them rather quickly, and this was one of them.  ZAMAC finish(or is it non-finish? lol) is cool, it's better detailed than most, but it just look silly to me.  My apologies to any Heavy Chevy fans.  I'm sticking with regular Camaros.

No comments:

Post a Comment