Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hot Wheels Red Line Club "Real Riders": Custom '66 GTO Wagon

hwc  gto wagon hot wheels pontiac rlc stationwagon

I can't be the only one.......  You read an article on Lamley Blog, then you are on eBay a minute later.  I had seen this car on the Toy Peddler, on eBay too, but it wasn't until I saw the pics on Lamley I decided that I had to have it.  I'm sure you'll see the attraction:

Hot Wheels rlc   GTO Wagon

Hot Wheels rlc  GTO wagon

Hot Wheels Red Line Club  Custom '66 GTO Wagon real riders

rlc   gto wagon hot wheels real riders

I stole this on eBay(loose) for $8, shipped.  

Hot Wheels red line club  Custom '66 GTO Wagon dog rlc pontiac

I also have this casting from the Garage series & Boulevard, but I think this is the only time I've seen the dog painted, too.  Sweet.




1 comment: