Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1



Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1

Waited looong time for this one, but it is finally here.  I've had the mainline version for something like couple of years now, but I've been waiting on the right deal to come around for one of these.  

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1 1961 world championship

tomicarama hot wheels ferrari

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1 1961 world championship

Hot Wheels Hall of Fame: Ferrari 156 F1 front back rear

Worth the wait?  Definitely.


4 comments:

  1. How much did you find this one for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free or less. Bought three Ferraris, sold two to keep the one I wanted for free or profit, I don't remember. :D

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of Ferrari 156 too. I collect all of them. Nice to meet you.
    http://sketsa9.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/hot-wheels-ferrari-156.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice collection you got there. I've never seen the blue one, but it looks really nice. Thank you for commenting & also for sharing your 156 collection with me. :)

      Delete