Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hot Wheels '90 Honda Civic EF & Volkswagen Caddy(Rabbit Pickup?)

hot wheels civic golf rabbit caddy


I learn on the internet that Hot Wheels have released the Datsun 510 Bluebird wagon mainlines, in two different colors.  I don't know if it's the collectors, scalpers, or just poor distribution, but I've never seen one in real life!  Anywho, it's not all bad.  When I ran into these cars at my local Walmart, 510 was no longer on my mind.

Hot Wheels Honda Civic EF
It's a "1990", but might as well be "late-80's" to me, and I am a sucker for the 80's.  Especially the late-80's.  
Hot Wheels Honda Civic EF

Hot Wheels Honda Civic EF
I loved this casting when it first came out(red).  Teal one was 'meh', but this JDM hot hatch in black & red sure pulled me back in.  I hope the Real Riders version is headed our way soon.

As cool as the Civic is, it's hard to beat the VW charm of the Caddy.  Great job with the tampos.
hot wheels vw volkswagen caddy rabbit pickup

Skateboard in the back?  Classic Hot Wheels.

hot wheels skateboard

hot wheels vw caddy
Dear Mattel:  Real Riders on this one as well.  PLEASE.





No comments:

Post a Comment