Saturday, April 4, 2015

1956 "Firestone" Ford F-100 by Greenlight

From the very 'overseas' Land Cruiser pickup truck in the previous post to very American Ford F-100 truck by one of my favorites, Greenlight.  For me, Greenlight cars are found in two places & two places only:

  1. Toys R Us
  2. Internet
So sad.  
greenlight ford f-100 firestone
Greenlight is pretty mainstream in the U.S., but it's a interesting brand at the same time.  Selection of vehicle's second to none, but they are almost all American, I guess similarly to M2 Machines.  If I were to get picky, their lone JDM selection drives me crazy to this day:  Civic Si Coupe.  WTF.

Anyway, back to the F-100.  I have a soft spot for old Ford F-1 & F-100 trucks, and while the M2's are hard to beat when it comes to these trucks, I think Greenlight more than held its own here.  Perhaps much cleaner execution than the M2 Machines.
greenlight firestone ford f100
Extra credit for the Firestone theme!





No comments:

Post a Comment