Monday, October 30, 2017

Hot Wheels "The Beatles" 5-Car Premium Set


Hot Wheels "The Beatles" 5-Car Premium Set

Saw these on the way home tonight at Toys R Us.  I already had the set, so I didn't bother picking it up.  I figured it was probably $20?($4 per car).  According to their website, it was a bit more(see pic at the bottom).

Hot Wheels the beatles 5-Car Premium Set

Hot Wheels beatles five pack

I was able to find all the cars locally, except the Hiway Hauler.  Like any VW vans, or ZAMAC Japanese cars, Hiway Hauler being sold at local stores are absolute myth.  Those vehicles are sold exclusively online & with markup of 100% or more.  Everybody knows that(I can't help with the sarcasm, I'm sorry). 

If you don't have any Beatles cars & are interested in them, this would be a cool set with the collector set box!  Keep the Hiway Hauler carded though.  I like this one a lot more carded.  And another link: Yamahauler(this one will stay carded forever).

Hot Wheels the beatles 5-Car  Set

link  <<< Toys R Us


2 comments:

  1. When this set first hit Walmart the White Highway Hauler model was included. At my local Walmart the sets were distributed in endcap shippers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was a joke. No doubt the Hiway Hailers were shipped to, and carried by the stores. I was only commenting on how heavily they seem to get hoarded/scalped. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete